Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kabbalah and Silly Bitches

The Setup: According to The Mirror (link), fake-religion Kabbalah is not superficial enough for "heir-head" Paris Hilton. In a recent class, Paris was asked to describe a depply spiritual experience. She is reported to have told a story about a "hot guy" (article).

My Take: I will admit that I don't know much about the Kabbalah, but I DO know that it appears to attract silly bitches. Here's a partial list of some famous followers that I think share a common theme (courtesy of wikipedia):

  • Madonna
  • Paris Hilton
  • Roseanne Barr
  • Naomi Campbell
  • Goldie Hawn
  • Lucy Liu
  • Lindsay Lohan
  • Courtney Love
  • Brittany Murphy
  • Britney Spears
  • Winona Ryder
So from my initial research, I have to assume that Kabbalah is a spiritual belief system that appeals to whores, drug addicts, vacuous model, horrible comediennes, has-been actresses, horrible/fake singers/dancers, and sexy Asians. I'm compelled to do more research as it is apparent to me that Kabbalah may be even crazier than Scientology.

No comments: